The Radiology Department at Summersville Regional Medical Center provides diagnostic, therapeutic and consultative radiologic services using the most advanced equipment available. The Radiology Department’s team of certified, licensed technologists are committed to personalized care.
Our medical imaging services include
- Bone Densitometry (bone density)
- Helical Computerized Tomography (CT) scanning
- EVLT (Endovenous Laser Treatment
- General Diagnostic Radiology (including Arthrograms, Barium Enema)
- Interventional Radiology (special procedures)
- PVR (Peripheral Vascular Testing)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Breast MRI
- Mammography and Mammotome Biopsy
- Nuclear Imaging
- Fluoroscopy procedures
- Ultrasound (Abdomen, Aorta, Breast, Carotid Artery, Kidney, Neonatal, OB/Pregnancy, Pelvis, Scrotum/Testicle, Thyroid, and Venous Doppler)
With more than 30 trained professionals working to provide you with the best possible service, reliable images, and prompt communication with your provided, choosing Summersville Regional Medical Center is the easy choice for medical imaging. While our staff are local, patients are referred to our imaging center from well outside our region, to receive quality care in a family atmosphere. Located conveniently on the hospital campus, imaging staff are able to connect in-patient providers with the images they need to deliver uninterrupted care to every patient.