Our medical imaging services include:
- Bone Densitometry (bone density)
- Helical Computerized Tomography (CT) scanning
- General Diagnostic Radiology (x-ray)
- Interventional Radiology (special procedures)
- PVR (Peripheral Vascular Testing)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Mammography and Mammotome Biopsy
- Nuclear Imaging
- Fluoroscopy procedures (including Arthrograms, Barium Enema)
- Ultrasound (Abdomen, Aorta, Breast, Carotid Artery, Kidney, Neonatal, OB/Pregnancy, Pelvis, Scrotum/Testicle, Thyroid, and Venous Doppler)
MEDICAL IMAGING & RADIOLOGY
The Medical Imaging Department at Summersville Regional Medical Center provides diagnostic, therapeutic and consultative radiologic services using the most advanced equipment available. Our team of certified licensed professionals are committed to personalized care.
Our primary goal is to provide you with the best service, most reliable images, and most consistent communication with your provider. Our imaging center is conveniently located on the hospital campus so imaging staff are able to connect providers with the images they need to deliver uninterrupted care.
Scheduled tests appointments are available from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. We’re also open for emergencies 24/7 through Emergency Room referrals.